Weight Loss Kickstart
Weight loss is hard.
It's not that you don't know what to do. You just need a good foundation to start shedding those pounds.
The 30-day Weight Loss Kickstart program focuses on only 4 things:
- Changing what you eat
- Exercising in a way that's fun for you
- Changing how you eat
- Planning healthy meals
Once you get those 4 pillars in place, everything else seems to fall together perfectly.
Here's what to expect:
- Participate in this program in a Facebook group full of like-minded people to help encourage and inspire!
- Each week, you'll pick ONE task from a short list to work on for the next 7 days. That's it. Each task is designed to give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Keep track of your daily habits and weekly weight loss with a tracker sheet to inspire and motivate you.
- You'll finish the 30 days stronger and wiser, and hopefully a few pounds lighter!
How much weight will you lose?
A healthy rate of weight loss is one pound per week. At the end of the 30 days, students can expect to lose between 4-10 pounds knowing that every body is different and that weight loss can vary.
In addition to being part of the program, you'll also receive the following:
- A recipe book containing 15 delicious meals- breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert!
- Healthy snack ideas
- A weight loss tracker and checklist for each task
- Menu planner and grocery list templates for easy meal planning
Starts Monday, June 29th! Sign up today for 63% off!
Jaime lives in Ohio with her husband, John, and their daughter, Allison. A lover of exercise and a Certified Nutrition Coach through the ISSA, she started No Getting Off This Train in 2015 to teach moms how to feed their family healthy food on a budget and stock their pantry and freezer for success.