2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Not a Medical Professional
- Jaime Bacon is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that I have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the foods to eat to treat said medical conditions.
- The information provided to you is not intended as medical advice, nor is it a diagnosis or treatment. Always seek a medical professional before starting a new diet or fitness program. Any information provided is not to be followed without prior approval of your doctor. If you choose to use this information without such approval, you agree to accept full responsibility for your decision.
- Jaime Bacon (nogettingoffthistrain.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, diagnosis, treatment plan, or any other services obtained through this coaching. Please consult with your doctor regarding any information obtained through this coaching.
- I am not a doctor. The information I provide is solely based on my studies of nutrition and weight loss through the ISSA and other education, and my experience as a Nutrition Coach.
- The information provided during coaching and in products/services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools and guidance for your own use. While I give guidance based on my own expertise, you acknowledge that I am supporting you in my role exclusively as a Nutrition Coach only. I provide information concerning, but not limited to: weight loss, nutrition, cooking, and setting positive behavior goals.
- I am not a medical health practitioner and am not acting as one in any capacity. Rather, I serve as a coach, mentor and guide who helps you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using this Nutrition Coaching service, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through my website and/or Nutrition Coaching, I assume no responsibility.
- Any recipes, sample plans, or nutrition information is not to be regarded as medical advice. You are responsible for managing your dietary needs, such as allergies or other food conditions. The recipes and sample plans provided are for educational purposes and I do not claim that you will lose weight because of the recipes.
Weight Loss Results
- I make every effort to ensure that I accurately represent nutrition coaching and aim to give you the best results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results as another client and you accept the risk that weight loss and wellness results differ by individual.
- I make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness or weight loss results can be duplicated in the future. I cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can I guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. I am not responsible for your actions.
- The use of my information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that I am not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of my information, products and services.
- I present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
If for some reason you give my entire program a solid effort and are not entirely happy, I am happy to provide a refund for my services. Send me an email at [email protected] using the subject line of the service you paid for:
- If the refund is for 1-on-1 coaching, I will refund the most recent month only, using the original method of payment.
- If the refund is for a one-time group program or course and you have completed the entire program, I will refund the entire amount paid using the original method of payment.
- If the refund is for a paid month-by-month subscription, I will refund only the most recent month paid. You will lose all access to any groups and resources.