Meal Prep for Weight Loss
Simple Solutions to Healthy Weight Loss
"I need to lose weight but don't have the motivation to stick to it."
"I want to meal prep every week but I don't have time."
"I'd love to meal prep but I don't know how to make it work for my family."
Have you said this to yourself? You're not alone! As busy moms, we spend so much time taking care of others that we leave ourselves in the dust. Our health. Our goals. It's so hard to do something for US!
Sure, losing weight would be awesome. But who has time to prepare all this healthy food? Doesn't meal prep involve cooking ALL meals for the week?
If you're a bodybuilder, sure. But we're moms. We have real families, real responsibilities, real expectations.
What if I told you that you can meal prep foods for you and your family AND have it help with weight loss- in just one hour a week?
Don't believe me? Let me show you.
Get started now!
How do you know this works?
In 2015, I lost 20 pounds in 8 months. And I've kept it off since! It started with just counting calories, but then I added exercise and learned more and more about how foods can fuel the body. I've been doing weekly meal prep since 2018 and it's changed my life for the better.
This course is a step-by-step guide to help you:
- Plan your meals
- Prep your foods
- Make healthier choices to help you lose weight and still enjoy food
I can't cook your meals for you. BUT- I can give you the tools you need to succeed!
Get started now!
"I loved this course, especially the worksheets which I love working with and using, makes my prep a lot more organized!"
When you sign up for Meal Prep for Weight Loss, you get the following amazing bonuses:
- Meal Prep Cheat Sheets- make your action plan and stay organized!
- Weight Loss Tracker- Log your weight loss in a fun and motivating way!
- Healthy Actions Weekly Check-in Sheet- Track your daily water intake, your meals, exercise, weight, and non-scale victories!
- Meal planning and grocery list sheets to keep you on track every week!
- Access to the Facebook group where you can post your own meal prep sessions and recipes, and get ideas and inspiration from the other students!
- 3 sample meal prep sessions- Includes a video of the entire process, recipes, a grocery list, and a cooking day plan!
- 3 five-day sample meal plans for 1,500 calories, 1,800 calories, and 2,000 calories- Includes recipes, a grocery list, a menu, and cooking plan!
- A recipe book with 21 meal prep-perfect recipes!
$75 value- All included in this course!
Don't let time hold you back. If you
can find one hour a week, you can turn meal prep into a habit and
start to make healthier decisions for your weight loss. Join me and
many others in this Meal Prep for Weight Loss course and get the
motivation you need today!
Jaime lives in Ohio with her husband, John, and their daughter, Allison. A lover of exercise and a Certified Nutrition Coach through the ISSA, she started No Getting Off This Train in 2015 to teach moms how to feed their family healthy food on a budget and stock their pantry and freezer for success.
"As a busy homeschooling wife and mother, I know how important meal prep is for our health. The tools and videos work together to create an easy to follow course that provides the needed support and ideas for making real changes that can last."