Busy Moms, Healthy Meals Club
Simple meals and help for the mom who wants to eat healthier
Ready to eat healthier in less time?
You want to change your eating habits.
You want to put healthier foods on the table.
But you're BUSY.
Momma, I'm here to help!
The work is done for you!
I know that sometimes, the hardest part of eating and preparing healthier foods is coming up with the ideas every. Single. Week. In the Busy Moms, Healthy Meals Club, I give you a full month's sample meal plan, new every single month.
- 4 weeks of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks- each with its own grocery list
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- Complete recipes and a meal prep guide each week for a quick one-hour meal prep session!
- A cooking video once per week to highlight one of the delicious recipes
Get started now!
A health scare changed the way I eat forever
I chased a few diet fads: Weight Watchers, even the Special K diet- You know, the one where you eat their cereal every morning and one of their protein bars for lunch. You think that worked?
Things were GREAT for awhile, or so it seemed. I had my daughter Allison in 2013 and kept 20 pounds of the baby weight for a year and a half.
In 2015, my life was completely turned around.
On March 5th, 2015, our 4-year wedding anniversary, I went to the ER. I had been experiencing heart palpitations almost constantly for 2 weeks, with no signs of stopping. The doctors did all sorts of tests and I wore a heart monitor for a couple days- but they couldn’t find anything wrong.
Frustrated, I did some research and found that a healthy diet, plus exercise and weight loss, can help prevent those palpitations from happening again.
So I did it.
It took 8 months of starting and stopping, and a few tears, but I succeeded in losing 20 pounds and have kept it off for 5 years and counting! And I haven't had a heart palpitation episode ever since.
What's included in the Busy Moms, Healthy Meals Club?
- 4 weeks of recipes, grocery lists, and meal prep guides: New each month! Plus one cooking video per week utilizing one of the delicious recipes. ($25.00 value)
- Access to my library of meal planning sheets and tools.($15.00 value)
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group with monthly themes and weekly challenges designed to help you eat healthier and maintain a healthy lifestyle. ($20.00 value)
- Live coaching sessions twice per month where I answer your questions about weight loss and nutrition in general. ($75.00 value: This is what I offer my 1:1 clients at 3 times the cost!)
- Access to all the video trainings I've presented in the past ($20.00 value)
All in one place to keep things simple for us busy moms!
Get started now!
Hi, I'm Jaime!
I live in Ohio with my husband, John, and our daughter, Allison. A lover of exercise and a Certified Nutrition Coach through the ISSA, I started No Getting Off This Train in 2015 to teach busy moms how to feed their family healthy food on a budget and lose weight in a healthy way.